News & Events
How You Can Help
We have a number of tasks where we need some extra help.
If you feel you could assist with any of these please contact either Dave Ayling
email@example.com OR any committee member.
1. Help with producing the Transect Booklets each year especially if you have knowledge of using publishing software. - about 10 days in total between September and February.
2. Helping to check transect data during the summer months - We have filled this vacancy.
3. Help with checking casual records, site visit records, garden records etc. - mainly during September to March.
4. Help with data entry of paper records - A few days between October to March.
5. Help with analysis of records - mainly during winter months. Some database experience would be useful for this although training could be given.
6. Help with the targetting of recording and monitoring effort in our Branch Area..
7. Help with the targetting of conservation and management effort.
8. Help with the production of the annual butterfly distribution Atlas. - a few days mainly January to March.