Spring Members' Meeting
Saturday 13th March 2021 (2pm)
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we will be holding our Spring Members' meeting online using Zoom.
- An introduction to the factors that influence butterfly & moth numbers
- Guest Speaker - Ray Barnett (Head of Collections & Archives, Bristol Museum)
- Munching Caterpillars in Bristol
- An update from Lucy
- County Recorder report
- Review of the butterfly records from 2020
- Grassland butterflies: grazing and mowing as management
- Peter Bright (Joint Honorary Warden of Stoke Camp Reserve and Westbury Beacon Reserve)
You will be required to register in advance and we will then email you details on how to join the Zoom online meeting nearer to the event. (emails with registration details were sent out on Tues 9th March)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register (or if you have registered, but not received your email with Zoom registration details)
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 12 noon on Sat 13th.
As the photo competion is always popular at our members' days, we have also moved this online.
For more information on how to submit an entry, please click on this link
The winner of the photo competition was: Small Pearl-bordered Fritillary (Photo 5) by Wayne Tucker.
Even if you don't want to submit an entry, we would like everyone to have a chance or viewing and voting for their favourite. Viewing and voting will open on 1st March 2021 (Click here to view the photos and to cast your vote)