Spring Members' Meeting
Saturday 13th March 2021 (2pm)
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we will be holding our Spring Members' meeting online using Zoom.
Programme will include:
- An introduction to the factors that influence butterfly & moth numbers
- Guest Speaker - Ray Barnett (Head of Collections & Archives, Bristol Museum)
- Munching Caterpillars in Bristol
- An update from Lucy
- County Recorder report
- How did Covid-19 affect the 2020 butterfly records?
- Grassland butterflies: grazing and mowing as management
- Peter Bright (Joint Honorary Warden of Stoke Camp Reserve and Westbury Beacon Reserve)
You will be required to register in advance and we will then email you details on how to join the Zoom online meeting nearer to the event.
Please email email@example.com to register.
As the photo competion is always popular at our members' days, we have also moved this online.
For more information on how to submit an entry, please click on this link
Even if you don't want to submit an entry, we would like everyone to have a chance or viewing and voting for their favourite. Viewing and voting will open on 1st March 2021 (Click here to view the photos and to cast your vote)